INSIGHTS ABOUT LIFE, LOVE,FAMILY, THINGS IN GENERAL... HEAR ME OUT
"LOVE.. BEARS ALL THINGS BELIEVES ALL THINGS, HOPES ALL THINGS ENDURES ALL THINGS.." 1 Cor 13:7
What's in it for us?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
2012.. im claiming much better year than the roller coaster ride we've had last year... Expecting a blessing and to be able to either wipe or lessen my credits hehehe
I've watch two korean drama writted by Kim Eun Suk, My Princess and Secret Garden. I love the story of both drama however Secret Garden got me hooked. I love the characters created by Kim Eun Suk specially the lead role of the man played by Hyun Bin. Kim Joo Won. He is from a wealthy family, smart and good looking and the CEO of Loel Mall. Gil Ra Im on the other hand is a poor stuntwoman. I love the time they switch soul its funny for HB to act like a girl. The story is quite unique.. a fantasy romance-drama and it shows from the end of the story that they are meant to see each other from the start because of Gil Ra Im's father. I love Kim Joo Won, eventhough he was just a fictional character I fell inlove with him and its because Hyun Bin portrays his role very well. The dialogues and the conversation would really melt any woman's heart. I would highly recommend this to be watch. I love this drama next to Full House. Great casting and script. Im sooo into this KJW ...
And and right on time.. or should I say, day... Happy Wednesday!! It's mid week already.. The weather has been hot in the past few days.. so it is t-shirt kindav day for a few days now.. no more bulky jacket! I kinda miss the cool weather tho' not the freezing cold, just 18-22 kind of weather.. right now weather's ranging from 27-31 and the sun is really has that burning sensation on the skin.. Watching ... still the kdrama "Because this life is my first". I wanted to update myself to criminal minds.. cause the last season I've watched was season 9 or 10 I guess.. knowing that I'll binge watch I am currently controlling the urges.. Thinking ..... well not really all the time.. but at times, I am thinking of what job or business I could get while staying at home.. perhaps a business or a work from home.. just for extra income.. I realize after not working for a year and a half now, that I miss having my own spending money.. Don't get me wron...
I almost forgot to write my WUW.. whew! good thing I remembered.. I've been busy with my chores since I temporarily withdrew from my social media and series and drama watching.. so no time to procrastinate, which is a good thing, I've accomplished lotsa tasks.. I am about to sleep so everything is in past tense.. ...ate Pancit (from last night) for brunch and banana bread from coles.. I don't usually eat lunch on weekdays.. I ate chicken fajita wrap that I made for dinnah! 😋 watching.. Not watching anything at the moment.. I've watch a few finals playoffs from NBA yesterday... DubNation here.. (we'll I was lakers before..) ..listening to.. Pastor Bong Saquing's old sermon, I think from 2 years ago.. If you wanna watch it click here He is one of the pastor of Christ Commission Fellowship in the Philippines. Since we went to AU we do not have a home church yet, if we didn't attend sunday service from Stairway church, we watch the live stree...
Comments