Secret Garden Korean Drama


I've watch two korean drama writted by Kim Eun Suk, My Princess and Secret Garden. I love the story of both drama however Secret Garden got me hooked. I love the characters created by Kim Eun Suk specially the lead role of the man played by Hyun Bin. Kim Joo Won. He is from a wealthy family, smart and good looking and the CEO of Loel Mall. Gil Ra Im on the other hand is a poor stuntwoman. I love the time they switch soul its funny for HB to act like a girl. The story is quite unique.. a fantasy romance-drama and it shows from the end of the story that they are meant to see each other from the start because of Gil Ra Im's father.

I love Kim Joo Won, eventhough he was just a fictional character I fell inlove with him and its because Hyun Bin portrays his role very well. The dialogues and the conversation would really melt any woman's heart. I would highly recommend this to be watch. I love this drama next to Full House.

Great casting and script.

Im sooo into this KJW character.. pathetic me its just a fictional man for goodness sake LOL!
Secret Garden Fever... im sick! lolz

Quotable quotes
“I was talking about that girl who was wearing the same clothes as you. That… she acts like a man. When her eyes are downcast, she looks chic. When she looks at you directly, her eyes sparkle. Makes one keeps thinking of her. That woman”

“No matter how much I try not to work and just play, Every time I open my mouth, a good idea comes out…”
“My kind of thinking is rare in Korea.”

“What makes you a strange woman is, how you look pretty even when you’re angry.”

Joo Won talking to his Mom: “When did I say I wouldn’t go on any more dates? Just not with women who go on about destiny and what not. But someone who raises kids well and who is a good wife. Her looks? Mom, do you even need to ask? Of co urse, she must be pretty. A chic, short, haircut, tanned skin, who doesn’t smile much. Gets angry easily, eyes that are a little sad. Someone who can’t run for Miss Korea because of a knife scar. Am I crazy?


“She’s like Kim Tae Hee and Jeon Do Yeon to me. I’m a fan of Gil Ra Im’s “

“A master craftsman in Italy who made training suits for 40 years, by hand…”

“There are about 230 languages in the world and someone like me speaks five languages. And still, there are no words to describe our relationship.”

“ If you make reservations at a restaurant, I’m the guy who buys that restaurant”

During the Bet bike race : “Ra Im: What if I say I can’t? Will you carry me on your back? Joo Won: I’ll carry you/ hug you in my arms. So I can see your face.
“What have you done to me? Why did you choose me to do this? You just hang up the phone whenever you feel like it. When I come to find you, you get angry. When I try to find you, you get angry. When I try to buy you food, you get even angrier. Even worse that, you hit me! You’re completely strange woman. But that’s exactly the problem, that is. You are so strange that i find you puzzling and amazing.”
“I think you are the first woman I haven’t been able to handle since I’ve been born.”

“Have you ever seen someone like me like a woman like you? Do you think that makes any sense realistically?”
“If some man tells you that he’s fallen in love with you at first sight, just punch him. It’s just another way of saying that he wants to go to bed with you.”
Joo-won: How can you act like this too? Do you even know what I’ve given up to be with you?
Ra-Im: If you were going to give it up eventually, you should have done it sooner — before I tired of you.
“I hope you’ll see the things I see. You’ll stand at the window where I stand, and lie down in the bed where I lie down, and read the books I read.”
“Your important matter should always be about me!
“I said I’ll be your little mermaid. I’ll be right next to you as if I’m not there and disappear like foam.”

“Right now, i’m the one shamelessly hanging to you”

“It’s not because I love you but because I have not choice but to only love you. If I don’t have you, then I won’t have anyone else. You amazing woman. You. No flowers, candles, red wine… Not even a ring! But still… Will you be my wife? “

“I’m really sorry. I have lived 34 years as my mother’s son but the remaining years of my life, I am going to live as Gil Ra Im’s husband.”

Conversation of Joo Won and Ra Im at Jeju Island:
Kim Joo Won: So let me hug you so I can figure it out.
Gil Ra Im: So what happens if you hug me and you like it? Then what are you going to do?
Kim Joo Won: I’ll let you live a life totally different from now.
Gil Ra Im: That’s great. Am I going to be Cinderella? *Heavy sarcasm*
Kim Joo Won: No, the little mermaid. Gil Ram Im will always be stuck between the two worlds.

“I also know that. I’ll regret it at least once. But even so, I’ll live with that regret and live with that woman for the rest of my life.”

“Thank you for saving me. Your daughter is extraordinary. It’ll be a waste to give her to me. But if you can give your daughter to me, I will be her man for a lifetime, Gil Ra Im’s man. We will live happily.”

“I’m warning you… don’t get mad at me because of another guy. Don’t tell me it hurts because of another guy. And don’t ever come to me again because of another guy.”


Letter to Gil Ra Im “I am telling you in advance, you are the only poor alienated neighbour to receive a letter by Kim Joo Won, who is writing for the first and last time.
So feel proud of yourself.
The wind s blowing strong enough to shake the branches this afternoon.
When you read the letter I hope you can also see the wind blowing and shaking the branches on an afternoon like this.
So what I saw, I hope you can see it, too.
The window I stood by, you stand by.
The bed I laid on, you lie on it.
The books I read
if you read them..
even like that, if we can be together..
If it is that much, let`s say we are together.
If it is that much,
like other couples, let`s say we are happy.”

Gil Ra Im : Why are you always following me??
Kim Joo Won : Whether i’m with you or not, it seems to be i’m with you. What am i supposed to do??

“The man who was luckly born with a silver spoon in his mouth and his life so easly is not qualified to play around with me” -Gil Ra Im

“There are only two types girls, the type that you marry and the type you play around with and then break up. But, you’re somewhere between the both” Kim Joo Won

“Gil Ra Im will always stuck between the two worlds. After you stay like invisible person, then just disappear from me like a bubble” –Kim Joo Won-

“I’ll be your little mermaid, I’ll be next to you and then I’ll be disappear like a bubble “ –jerk Kim Joo Won-

one of the unforgettable scene

Comments

ISTOPPRETENDING said…
i totally agree with you :) i love your blogsite gurl :) keep it up.. :D

Popular posts from this blog

Teen Tortion/Torsion Girls

broken pockets